Saturday, May 2, 2009

iNSD Frenzy!!!

Ok so I had a BLAST filling up my carts for iNSD weekend.
I got some amazing goodies & I only spent like $20.00.
Not to mention all of the wonderful freebies I snagged.
If was like Christmas in May lol.

Here's my goodie list...

Twilight Kit by Kasia Designs @ SPD
Artsy Photomasks Vol I by Kasia Designs @ SPD
Flying Kites Kit by Kasia Designs @ SPD
Alpha Dots by Sabrina Dupre @ SPD
Alpha No.5: Playing With Stripes In Rainbow Paper by silversword71 @ SPD
Sunshine & Rainbows - by Julie Bullock @ SPD
It's My Day Add On by Vera Lim @ SPD
Layered Art No.7 by K Studio@ A5D
Wordart No.1 by K Studio@ A5D
Garden Angel by K Studio and Nikki Beaudreau Designs @ A5D
K Studio Grab Bag @ TDC

I haven't posted in a while so I'm gonna throw in some recent layouts I've made

"Birthday Girl (Version 2)" Breeze Mini & Layered Art by K Studio @A5D


"Summer Fun" Scrap lift from Sandra Carvalho Baptista @DST
Oh, Happy Day! Mini Kit Freebie ~ by Amanda R @ A5D



"Childhood Friendship" Gentil Coquelicot by Maelia @ Digital-Crea


"Easter 2009" One time CT call for Mandi Nickell (AE Designs)
Spring has Sprung @ Sunshine Studio Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment